- Syureria joined the dev team as character/cg artist
- More of the main story was written, and Act I may be up for revision
- Delta is doing something really geeky/technical to the game code that eludes me, so I just shall say he is doing something and leave it at that...
- We are planning to release a proper demo, the one that has previously been seen on RapidShare and the like is really more of an internal dev tool, but it'll take some time, please, be patient, it's coming, it's just going to take a little while.
- We could really, really use some editors, as in people that read our lovely texts and tell them that it sucks ass and offer helpful(ish) suggestions. Someone seeking to apply should have a good grasp of the English language (Americanized, preferably) and be able to back up every bit of critique they have regarding their edits. For details, contact people on the forum or IRC channel (#zettai-shoujou @ irc.rizon.net)
- Finally, a path-writer position (For Lilly) might be open...It's a lot of work, tens of thousands of words, but, if you like to write, and would be serious about it, why not give it a shot?
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
This week was fairly quiet; though many things did indeed happen: